This holiday season, show appreciation and gratitude for your child’s teacher by giving her/him a mug full of delicious, sweet Peppermint Mocha Mix. Kids can help mix it, package it, and will experience the warmth and joy of giving.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 20 peppermint starlight mints (or about 1/2 cup crushed candy canes)
1. Pour the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor. Process for one minute to combine well.
2. Scoop the Peppermint Mocha Mix into plastic gift bags and close with a small rubber-band.
3. Wrap a festive ribbon around the rubber-band and attach a tag with the directions, “Scoop a heaping spoonful into a mug of hot milk. Enjoy!”
To treat all of the teachers and staff in your child’s school, bring a quart sized jar of Peppermint Mocha Mix, a gallon of milk, and a basket of candy canes (for stirring!) to the staff lounge.
More Tasty Gifts in a Mug!
Vanilla Sugar Hot Chocolate from Fireflies and Mud Pies
Potato Soup Mix in a Jar from Inner Child Fun
Homemade Mocha Mix from Fireflies and Mud Pies